Friday, February 5, 2010

Anniversary


51 short years ago today, my sweetheart put a diamond ring on my finger. It was such an exciting time. We never dreamed we would have such a wonderful familiy and so many grandchildren all so precious to us. I do not know how to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for my blessings and for giving me such a wonderful husband and father to my children and grandfather to my grandchildren. what more could a person want. the longer we are together the better it gets. To be missionaries together is wonderful.

At our stake conference, Elder Kikuchi told the brothers to treasure their wives because they are daughters of Heavenly Father. He taught them about opening the car door and showing love and respect. My sweetheart took that to heart and has faithfully opened the door for me and gone the second mile to extend his big strong gentle hand to help me out. He treats me like a queen.

this morning, he said he had to go get something out of the car. He was gone a little longer than that would take but when he returned he had this beautiful bouquet of pink tulips for me. He is my soul mate,my protector , my everything.

Oh dear, this gets mushy doesn't it. Sorry. He is also lots of fun and keeps the spirits in the office lighter and brings some needed laughter to it. He has figured out how to tease Sister Werb and cheer her up a lot. She is only about 4'9" tall and he even teases her about that. LIfe is good. we are looking forward to lots of happy years together still in this life.

1 comment:

  1. That was a really sweet post. I sure love you both and am glad you found each other:)

    ReplyDelete