Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lesson to Journal or "Our Kid History"-

Our Son RAM just turned 39. I found this funny birthday picture of him the year he turned 8. We were staying at my brother's cabin and I had forgotten my decorating tips so he just got a plain cake and some candy on it. It was fun to recreate the picture in our very own version of "Kid History". I even found the entry in my journal of that day and was able to copy that and give it too him. His aunt and uncle took him fishing in the morning and the kids went tubing in the river after that. It is a shallow slow river so don't worry. The girl on the left is a cousin KR and the girl on the right is is little sister RPM in the original picture. We had to subtitute another sister for the cousin on the left but it was so much fun to do. By the way. I also made a cute mickey mouse cake for a birthday party 3 days later. That picture was in the journal. I will add it here also.
There has been a lot happen in the last 31 years raising 6 children and some foster children along the way and life isn't always easy or perfect but I love this scripture. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. RAM is now a brilliant lawyer, father of 8 and very good man. Sigh, I am so blessed to have him and his 5 other siblings as my children. Thanks God, for loaning them too me and for their spouses and the the 30 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren they have brought into my life. Life's lesson: KEEP A JOURNAL

No comments:

Post a Comment