Thursday, March 25, 2010

My birthday




I had a wonderfu birthday. I could not believe how spoiled I was. Jerry got me a lovely breakfast, He gave me roses and a beautiful card. I wne to the center and got a beautiful bouquet from Kendall and family and then our manager, Mike, took us all our to lunch at Copelands. YuMMM. the hot fudge cheesecake was to die for. they gave me a beautiful scarf with the Saints Fleur De Li's on it. It is so nice. I got more cards and then when we got back I got another bouquet from Rob. I got presents in the mail from the rest of teh family too. I got phone calls galore and birthday wishes from friends and family on my face book. It was better than christmas. After dinner we had the sister missionaries over for a game or two of Nertz. they are fun too. thanks everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good birthday! You deserved it! You look great. That cake looked AMAZING!

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete